These cookies are set by us and are called basic cookies.
We also use third-party cookies for advertising and marketing purposes. Third-party cookies are set by our business partners or service providers.
- to help you navigate;
- to assist with registration, login and your ability to provide feedback;
- to analyze how you use our products, services or applications;
- to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts, including behavioral advertising.
Below are the categories of cookies, a description of their content and purposes of use:
|Categories of Use||Description|
|Authentication||If you’re signed in to ENESTECH, cookies help us to customize and enhance your experience on our services.|
|Preferences, features and services||Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are.|
Remember that most browsers accept cookies by default. However, if you no longer wish to accept cookies or store them on your device, there are several ways to do so.
- Use browser settings. There you can manage your cookie settings or delete all stored cookies. See step-by-step instructions at aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/.
- Use Google and Hotjar opt-out tools.
However, please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you will not be able to use all the features we offer, you will not be able to save your preferences, and some of our pages may not be displayed correctly because the services will no longer be personalized for you. It may also prevent you from saving your selected settings.
If you use ENESTECH services without changing your browser settings, we assume that you agree to receive all cookies.